Well summer is over and I am heading back to my second year at Loyola Marymount University. My dad has decided to take a picture of me every year standing in front of the Lion at school. I am holding up two fingers because it is year two. He wants to see how much I grow every year. I was 5'8 last year and now I am 5'11. Not tall enough for me yet! 6 feet here I come!
I spent the summer working a production/film internship. Between auditioning and working, the summer flew by. Sorry to say that I have not booked anything recently. I am told I am too tall to play 14/15 and look too young to play 16. Not sure where I fit in considering I am turning 19 next month. My manager keeps telling me when I am 23 I will book all of the 16 to 18 roles.
Thanks for all of the guest book entries. I do read them but I am reluctant to respond because I did have a stalker that came to my school and caused some problems.