Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything. I've been super busy with school, auditions and work. I just finished my first year of college at Loyola Marymont University. It was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to next year. Living up in L.A. certainly has it's ups and downs. I love the independence and freedom, but L.A. is a busy city full of weird people. Not everyone is weird of course, but you definitely see some interesting people. I have been auditioning a lot, so hopefully one of the projects works out and I will get another chance to film soon. I recently vacationed with my family in Hawaii. It was a huge amount of fun. I scuba dived for the first time and saw some incredible things. Plenty of turtles, a seahorse, and even a shark. I definitely recommend scuba diving to everyone. I'm back home now and looking forward to a very long summer with my friends and family. I will try and update my blog more often. Thanks for reading.
Chase Ellison
